Monday, July 26, 2010

Primary Information

I've been receiving a considerable amount of email from my friends and supporters about the Primary tomorrow and to clarify, my name will not be on the ballot in Oklahoma tomorrow as Indpendent candidates do not have a primary or runoff in Oklahoma.

Which is, in my opinion, rather sad.  Oklahoma should have open ballot access, but the oligarchy within the two-party system that claims to "love free market competition," doesn't do so when they have had the opportunity to put their money where their mouths are.

So, tomorrow evening, my wife and I are hosting a Watch Party at my home and you're invited to attend as we watch the Primary results and see whether I will have a clear opponent come November 2, or if there will be a runoff.  Either way, I'll be on the ballot in November and you can also rest assured that this will be an election cycle both establishment candidates will never forget.

Here is the invitation:

Primary Watch Party