Sunday, July 11, 2010

Debt of Gratitude

Last evening, we hosted a second meet and greet at my home and it's funny how things work out.  What started as a dozen or so confirmations, ended up seeing about 75 people in my home, talking about politics, issues of the day and my candidacy for Congress.

There were some great questions, excellent exchange of ideas and what was most exciting was the diversity of people in attendance.  There were insurance agents, mechanics, housewives, retired military, former federal judges and even a school teacher.  It's humbling to see the looks on their faces when they realize that I am what I say I am and that I do what I say I will do.

With each passing day, more and more people are getting on board the Dave White Revolution to take back our Congress and how we elect members to Congress.

Again, thank you to all who attended and yes, there will be plenty more of these events to come.

Dave