Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dave Forms New Oklahoma LLC

I am the proud owner of an Oklahoma business - Game Plan Paper, LLC. Plan the dive. Dive the plan. Where winning coaches, executives, and business owners go for laminated, foldable reference guide supplies.

Why am I sending you this? Because as a competitor myself I know that having a plan, then executing that plan is critical to the success of your mission – and by success I mean VICTORY!

As a former Navy SEAL we had a saying, “Plan your dive, dive your plan.” The problem was, the plan got wet 99% of the time. We would laminate our plans, but then, they would not fold. So we would crush the darn thing down and shove it into our wetsuit and off we would go.

After departing the Navy in 1992, during our last big recession, I found it extremely difficult to find a job, so, as a budding entrepreneur, I created my own.
I took an idea that would allow... laminated paper to fold up perfectly flat by die cutting the paper out at the folds, patented it, and began making a living laminating road maps and reference guides by the millions. Until now there was no cost effective way to do just a few. Game Plan Paper solves that problem!