Saturday, June 26, 2010

Rove, Beck and the Edmond Sun

My incredible wife, Lisa and I headed downtown to take part in the "Take Our Country Back" tour featuring Glenn Beck and Karl Rove and I have to say, I was exceptionally delighted.  First, spending time out and about with my wife is always a blessing, but secondly, we had a monumental time.

Glenn Beck was moving, entertaining as usual - as was all of the campaign booths set up outside.  But I must say, Karl Rove was incredible.  Rove spent the vast majority of his time talking about how important and intense Navy SEALs are.  He shared a story about a friend of his and to be honest, it was very similar to many of the stories I could share with you as well.

Perhaps, someday I will.

The event was exceptional and we thank News Radio 1000 KTOK for putting on the event.

In addition, I read a very kind and very informative article in the Edmond Sun today written by James Coburn and yes, it was about my candidacy and my position on the national debt.

Read the story for yourself here!